Thanks for your interest in our website. We want you to enjoy your interaction with us and we believe in being transparent about how operate. We may update this page at any time without notice – if we do update this page, we will update the “Last Update Date” date below.
Last Updated: August 2020
Please make your purchase carefully. If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so unless the order has already been dispatched. If we have incurred any processing costs in relation to your order, this will be deducted from the refund, along with any administration fees.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Please make you purchase carefully as we don’t provide refunds should you change your mind. If you are unsatisfied for any other reason, please contact us and we will respond to you accordingly. We are super proud of of our wine and try very hard to ensure that your order will reach you in the best condition. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit, we will replace it – please contact us to explain the issue and we will communicate return instructions or alternate arrangements. It will be helpful if you can please provide suitable evidence (i.e. a photo) of any damage.
Eventide Limited is authorised by Auckland District Licensing Committee to sell alcohol under Section 17 to 20, 64 and 135, Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
Off Licence number: 007/OFF/9140/2019. Eventide Ltd Alcohol Off License
By purchasing alcohol from our site, you are submitting that you are legally of age.
Errors & Omissions
We try very hard to ensure the product you’ve purchased will be the closest match to that described on this website. However, from time to time, exact matches may not be possible, due for example, to differences in colours from that depicted. In the event of a stock shortage (where we may substitute an item), incorrect automated pricing or shipping fee errors (where additional fees may be payable) – we will contact you to advise prior to order dispatch and in such cases where an incorrect price or product has been quoted (and has since been changed to reflect the correct one), if you prefer to cancel your order you may do so at no cost and will receive a full refund.
General Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that we, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publisher”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users to this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas (e.g. comments, testimonials, reviews etc) are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website (including, but not limited to, pricing, product description, quantity and availability, comments or reviews by users) without notification, at any time.
4) All information, documents, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, images, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, duplicated, screen-grabbed, borrowed, hired, lent, linked to (via hyperlink), distributed, broadcast or used in any way, without express written permission. All Rights Reserved.
5) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to any third party (whether expressly specified or not) displayed on this site, shall remain the property and copyright of the respective owning entity.
The information provided on this Website is intended for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information described for their particular use and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through, it; and
- You use this site at your own risk. In no event shall the publishers be liable for any damage or loss, arising out of your use or inability to use this website, or anything contained within it.
If you need any assistance, or would like clarification on any of the above, please contact us.